Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Our newest fundraiser!

Eeeekkk they are finally here!  Our bag fundraiser is officially underway.  I love how they turned out thanks to a good friend for putting together the design.  We ask that you donate what you would like, but are asking for a minimum donation of $5.00 (if paying via paypal please add 50 cents to cover the paypal fees).  I think it would be a great way to wrap your Christmas presents this year!  I love that every time I  use this bag I will get a chance to share our story.  I hope that in doing so more children get hosted and more children find their forever homes!  Let me know if you want some bags and we can arrange a drop off, or for a little extra we can ship it to you (Shipping usually costs between $3 and $5 thanks). 




Paypal:



No comments:

Post a Comment